ViewSonic Corp., a leading global provider of display solutions, announces the M2 ultra-slim LED-based projector with native 1080p resolution is now available. With Wi-Fi and Bluetooth capabilities, as well as built-in premium dual Harman Kardon® speakers, the ViewSonic® M2 is a bright and lightweight portable projector. The feature-packed M2 is ideal for business travelers on the go and those needing a powerful, yet compact projector to share multimedia content.
The ViewSonic M2 portable LED projector comes with a wireless, screen mirroring feature that allows users to easily share their screen from a mobile device through the projector. The M2 also comes with exclusive Cinema SuperColor+™ technology, Rec.709 and HDR content support for detailed image reproduction, and is 3D-ready.
M2 LED Projector:
• Native 1080p (1920x1080) resolution
• LED light source with a brightness of 1200 LED lumens; Up to 30,000* hours of usage
• 12GB internal storage and MicroSD card reader to display content
• Connectivity options including HDMI 2.0, USB 3.0 and 2.0, USB Type A and C, and Audio Out
• Wi-Fi and Bluetooth capabilities; Integrated Smart TV interface to stream
• Integrated Harman Kardon speakers
“As the portable projection market continues to grow and technologies improve, ViewSonic has developed the bright and lightweight M2 portable projector,” said Mia Shen, Sr. Business Line Manager of Projectors at ViewSonic. “With native 1080p resolution, 1,200 LED lumens, built-in screen mirroring and PC-less functionality, the M2 is versatile enough for use in meeting spaces, traveling while on the go. It can be used for Full HD presentations during the day, then used to stream and binge-watch your favorite shows in the evening.”
The M2 is now available with an estimated street price of $699.99 (USD).